Simplicity. Effortlessness. Rewire your mind. Open to bliss. Heal radically.
In just 7 short lessons, this online course will teach you how to meditate effortlessly and rewire your mind and body. It is like having a personal meditation coach with you, wherever you go!
Bliss Meditation For Yoga Teachers
Join the Bliss Evolution and include this FREE Bliss Meditation in your Yoga Classes. Register for the course and use the downloads for your classes.
What will the Bliss Meditation course do for you?
- Uncover your inner bliss
- Say goodbye to your sleep problems
- Diminish your stress levels
- Work smarter
- Increase your ability to experience joy
- Improve your immunity
- Improve your blood pressure
- Improve your ability to stick to lifestyle changes
- Radiate inner peace and bliss to everyone around you
- Improve your relationships
- Open to higher states of consciousness
How will this course do all this?
By rewiring your brain and bringing balance back to your mind and body!
What is Bliss Meditation?
Bliss meditation is a series of lessons and practices that help uncover your inherent state of bliss. Each of us has the capacity to open to the bliss that is already always our ground of being. Ordinarily, this is masked by the constant chatter of our minds and the stress of day-to-day living. Meditation stills this chatter and unmasks our blissful, radiant true nature.
This course is based on the wisdom of various traditions and brings to you a thoughtfully curated collection of meditation techniques that work.
How much time do I need?
The beauty of these techniques is that you don’t need to abandon your life and go off to the mountains to meditate for hours, days or weeks. In just 20 minutes twice a day, you will gain all the benefits of meditation while still being fully engaged in your life. Even if you’ve never meditated before, this course will help you become an expert meditator in no time.
Bliss Meditation is for you if:
- You have anxiety, sleeping trouble and incessant stress
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, cancer, diabetes or other chronic illnesses
- You’ve been wanting to take up a regular practice but don’t know how to go about it
- You’ve heard of the many benefits of meditation and are ready to dive in
- You’ve tried meditation but have not been able to sustain a practice
- You’re curious about how meditation works
- You’ve been wanting to try more than one technique
- You’re looking for ongoing support
- You long to enjoy life more
- You know that there must be more to life and would like to explore
- You already have a spiritual practice and would like to deepen it
Is it possible to learn meditation online?
In these 7 modules, you will have access to:
- Downloadable guided meditations
- In-depth exploration of what meditation is and how it works
- Advice on how to fit meditation into your already busy life
- Detailed answers to frequently asked questions
- Downloadable documents for easy reference
In addition to a core practice that is incredibly simple and effective, you will learn other techniques from various traditions.
The best part is that you can go at your own pace! Every day, a new module will be available to you for learning and review. You can choose to stay with one module for as long as you need and access the others at your own pace.
More than just stress reduction…
What is unique about this program is that when you apply all the principles together, you will dip into higher states of awareness and will be naturally led to situations and teachers to help you further your journey to what is known as awakening that will enable you to access the bliss of awareness that transcends and permeates every moment of life.
You don’t need prior experience with meditation for this course. As long as you are open to exploration, this program will help you delve into the indescribable beauty and bliss of your own being.
When you sign up for this course, you will be added to an exclusive Facebook group, where you will be well supported by like-minded folks seeking bliss and radical healing.
In addition, you will be invited to participate in our live full-moon meditation every month where you can ask questions, indulge in deep discussion, and practice with meditators from all over the world.
You will also have first dibs on live courses and workshops on higher spiritual practices.
How much does it cost?
A course like this costs thousands of dollars, particularly if you have to travel to an exotic location and spend days, weeks or months learning to meditate.
However, it does not have to be an uphill task, and a higher cost doesn’t ensure a better meditation technique.
In this fast-paced world with increasing day-to-day stress and considering the innumerable benefits of meditation, my intention is to provide this program to everyone for no cost. Please do take advantage of this opportunity.
Along with her expert modern medical knowledge, [Kavitha] has brought compassion, gratitude, and Vedic wisdom in a clinical, helpful way to bring about total heath."
Vasant Lad, BAMS, MASc, Ayurvedic physician and author of The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies