The application process for the 2022 Śabdopāya program is now closed and will reopen in winter, 2022 for next year's cohort.
Śabdopāya is Śabda Institute’s long-term study and practice program, and is offered to seekers who wish to deepen their commitment to the spiritual path via dedicated study and practice along with a community of like-minded practitioners.
The practices taught in Śabdopāya come predominantly from the non-dual Tāntrik traditions. While we will perform an in-depth study of the Tāntrik view (darśana) through various classical texts, the focus of this program is on the continuous application of these concepts and principles in the moment-to-moment unfolding of daily life.
This program is structured with a mix of self-study (via Kavithaji’s self-study courses), live classes and courses with Kavithaji and regular sessions with some of her senior student-practitioners.
This program is different from all of Kavithaji’s courses in that it provides a solid framework for structured practice and study through directed reading, homework assignments and extensive support for individual journeys via a discussion forum, partner work and assignment of a mentor from among Kavithaji’s senior students as well as 1:1 time with Kavithaji whenever it is required. This practice is also supported through yearly retreats.
Śabda Samaya (Year 1)
- $1500 (for those also in Śabdācāra, the cost is $1,000)
- Exclusive practices
- 50% discount on recommended self-study courses (The Heart of Wellness, Foundations of Non-Dual Tantra, Anuśāsana: The Wisdom of the Yamas and the Niyamas, Shakti Rising)
- 1 live course
- Monthly calls with Kavithaji and/or her senior students
- Mentoring and online engagement
- Workbook and evaluations
What’s NOT included:
- Cost of required retreats
- Purchase of books for required readings (Shakti Rising, The Heart of Wellness, Glorious Alchemy or other)
- Discounts on self-study courses that are not part of the yearly curriculum
- Prorating or refunds for courses already taken
Scholarships for all programs are considered via interview on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are limited scholarship spots for this program.
For more detailed information on the program structure, requirements and fees, please refer to the course description document.
For further queries please email us at email@example.com
Those wishing to receive notifications about this program may register for the Śabda Institute newsletter, below.